• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sweaty forehead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweaty forehead

Had a couple of extra glasses of wine last night. Forehead sweating all day now, and the sweat smells of booze. A good day to sit in a quiet spot.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Had a couple of extra bottles of wine last night. Forehead sweating all day now, and the sweat smells of booze. A good day to sit in a quiet spot.
    FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      FTFY
      well, yeah, indeed

Comment

It's Ok to keep some stuff to yourself you know Mich
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Had a couple of extra glasses of wine last night.
          Fruit-based drinks are for the girlies only, not egg chasers. Stick to the ale...you know it makes sense. Oh, and have a couple of pints of water to tide you over.
          Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster View Post
            Fruit-based drinks are for the girlies only, not egg chasers. Stick to the ale...you know it makes sense. Oh, and have a couple of pints of water to tide you over.
            You don't remember the great French teams of the 1980s? Racing Club drinking champagne at half time in the French cup final and the days when Mssrs Blanco, Rives, Sella and co. drank red wine for matchday breakfasts? Halcyon days. Alright, they were unfit and tulipe compared to modern players, but it was entertaining.

Comment

Had a couple of extra glasses of wine last night. Forehead sweating all day now, and the sweat smells of booze.
              WTF were you drinking? Garlic wine?

Now if you said you'd woken up with your forehead smelling of chicken tikka massala, I could tell you exactly what happened: you passed out in the curry shop.

(Talking of which, I have a damn good story about a Scot who can breathe through his ears...)
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                WTF were you drinking? Garlic wine?

Now if you said you'd woken up with your forehead smelling of chicken tikka massala, I could tell you exactly what happened: you passed out in the curry shop.

(Talking of which, I have a damn good story about a Scot who can breathe through his ears...)
                Mind you, it might be the wasabi dressing I used to marinate the cod, or even the smoked beetroot sauce I squirted on the venison carpaccio.

Comment

Mind you, it might be the wasabi dressing I used to marinate the cod, or even the smoked beetroot sauce I squirted on the venison carpaccio.
                  That's right, blame anything other than the booze

Comment

I only ever see fatties sweating from the forehead.

Have you been working out lately Mitch?
                    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Working...
                    X