• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nose Distraction Technique!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nose Distraction Technique!!!

Unlawful force contributed to boy's custody death. Hours before he died, he was struck on the nose, using the Nose Distraction Technique, and carried to his cell.
    BBC News - Unlawful force contributed to custody death of boy, 14

I thought the Nose Distraction Techique was where you grab hold of the nose and pull your hand back quickly while pushing your thumb between your first and second finger and yell 'I've got your nose'. Works a treat on my kids but can't say they have ever had suicidal tendencies. Saying that the youngest went crying to his mother saying I stole his nose and I got a rolicking but no harm done.. but anyway... stealing someone's nose is unlawful????
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Ranks up there with the Elgin Marbles and Gibraltar for "It's mine and I want it back"

But seriously, how can a 14 year-old end up dead in a British institution?

Comment

Originally posted by Dearnla View Post
      Ranks up there with the Elgin Marbles and Gibraltar for "It's mine and I want it back"

But seriously, how can a 14 year-old end up dead in a British institution?
      There are plenty more they should do that to.

In fact take a whole section of the bastards out and let's skip a generation.

Plenty of sympathy from ARRSE
      Last edited by Churchill; 27 January 2011, 16:58. Reason: Paid a flying visit to ARRSE

Comment

According to reports a sock filled with pool balls was used to subdue the young man.

'Who's the daddy now!'
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          There are plenty more they should do that to.

In fact take a whole section of the bastards out and let's skip a generation.

Plenty of sympathy from ARRSE
          Hard to disagree with that.

[Sarcasm]
          Poor lamb, such a tragedy.
          [/Sarcasm]

Comment

Working...
          X