• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Infinite Recursive Descent for the use of

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infinite Recursive Descent for the use of

Leaked: US government strategy to prevent leaks

Next week: leaked document about how to deal with leaking of document intended to deal with leaking of documents

They really should have seen that one coming

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Next week: leaked document about how to deal with leaking of document intended to deal with leaking of documents

"Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Indeed. The next question is how many iterations will it require before the whole leak prevention system becomes so complex that it goes self aware and nukes itself to prevent more leaks.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        Indeed. The next question is how many iterations will it require before the whole leak prevention system becomes so complex that it goes self aware and nukes itself to prevent more leaks.
        They could tell you, but then they'd have to kill you, of course.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
          They could tell you, but then they'd have to kill you, of course.
          Bugger, where did I leave that tin foil hat?

Comment

Working...
          X