• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will the attention seeking bitch...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the attention seeking bitch...

...who keeps giving me negative rep at least have the balls to leave a comment justifying their actions?

Never mess with a bitch with balls, Churchie.

You'll just end up with a sore arse.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

My last -ve rep called me wankchops.

LOL, used to get called that at school. Cheered me up that did.

Comment

Do reps expire? I'm still just about ahead, but a couple of good reps from three months ago are no longer listed.

It's pretty y to negative rep someone just because one strenuously disagrees with their opinion, and not have the bottle to reply publicly - I copped a couple of reds for my "national debt is a protection from tyrannical governments" stance.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Thought you didn't give a rats arse about rep.

Bed wetter!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Thought you didn't give a rats arse about rep.

Bed wetter!
            I don't give a rats arse about the rep.

If someone is going to go through the effort of negging someone I would suggest that it is good manners to explain why.
            Last edited by Churchill; 28 January 2011, 08:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              I don't give a rats arse about the rep.

If someone is going to go through the effort of negging someone I would suggest that it is good manners to explain why.
              It might have something to do with you sounding and acting like a total fannybaws most of the time.

HTH pishy sheets.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                fannybaws

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  It might have something to do with you sounding and acting like a total fannybaws most of the time.

HTH, pishy sheets.
                  You see? That kind of constructive, erudite criticism I can deal with.

Thanks Soupy.

Btw, ftfy.

Comment

I got negged for being sexist. women eh ? no logic or brainpower at all.

one day, all the neggers will be published on wikileaks, and on that day there will be a wailing and a great gnashing of teeth

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X