• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IT jobs advertising - DOOMED!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT jobs advertising - DOOMED!

The most recent issue of Computer Weekly has two employment related advertisements.

1. An ad by themselves advertising the job section of the Computer Weekly job site as a place to find jobs.

2. An ad by themselves advertising the job section of the Computer Weekly job site as a place to upload your CV.

So that would seem to be it - no jobs (or even agencies) advertised in the trade press.

In other news, the local college is doing "English as a Second Language for Taxi Drivers". I wonder if I should enrol?
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

wow,

ten years ago half of the mag used to be adverts !

Milan.

Comment

Working...
    X