• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Joggy bottoms & masturbating in public

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joggy bottoms & masturbating in public

As I was walking through the town centre one day in the week, I espied a young gentleman walking in the opposite direction.

He was tall, slim, about 18 to 20, talking loudly into his mobile, and wearing standard-issue baggy grey joggy bottoms and a t-shirt.

His left hand was firmly down the front of his kecks and he wasn't just counting his change, he was absent-mindedly bashing the bishop.

Given this was in a busy shopping arcade with lots of people of all ages and most genders also walking around, it probably comes as no surprise to tell you people were stopping and staring at him.

He, in return, was glaring back at people with that "Wot choo lookin' at?" stare that yoofs can put on at will. He seemed to be completely oblivious to the reaction he was caused.

Mothers were turning their daughters away, teenage girls and lads were sniggering at him (and surreptitiously pointing their camera phones in his direction) and older folk either shaking their heads or smirking at him.

How is it possible to walk through a public place and be unaware that one is masturbating?
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Was that in Staines by any chance?
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      Was that in Staines by any chance?
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

So where does one buy these baggy grey joggy bottoms?
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          So where does one buy these baggy grey joggy bottoms?
          I suspect from any good Chav Surplus Store or quality Scummer Outfitters, such as JJB, Primark or New Look.

(I had to Google that.)
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            I suspect from any good Chav Surplus Store or quality Scummer Outfitters, such as JJB, Primark or New Look.

(I had to Google that.)
            Maybe MF has a few he needs to shed (or did he miss an opportunity?)
            Me, me, me...

Comment

I suspect from any good Chav Surplus Store or quality Scummer Outfitters...
              ... or even Asda Direct for just an ill octopus.

Casual Tracksuit Bottoms | Casual | ASDA direct

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                Maybe MF has a few he needs to shed (or did he miss an opportunity?)
                I don't supply low grade trolls. I have standards.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Every self-respecting, al-fresco onanist should have a grubby mac, Shirley?
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

lots of people of all ages and most genders also walking around
                    Interesting turn of phrase.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X