• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In contrast

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In contrast

To yesterday's fck up and last night's rant I've got nothing to do and bored out of my skull.

It's dead on here, no doubt the usual suspects are out revelling and good on ya for that.

Any volunteer's to tell a story or other wise be entertaining? Or at least hijack this thread into something interesting.
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    To yesterday's fck up and last night's rant I've got nothing to do and bored out of my skull.

It's dead on here, no doubt the usual suspects are out revelling and good on ya for that.

Any volunteer's to tell a story or other wise be entertaining? Or at least hijack this thread into something interesting.
    I can't do entertaining but I could call you names if that would cheer you up?
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      I can't do entertaining but I could call you names if that would cheer you up?
      Yeah, that'll do. Bet you can't come up with any I haven't been called before
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        Yeah, that'll do. Bet you can't come up with any I haven't been called before
        Oh bollocks - you're right. I've heard about you, you know.

Trumpeter.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          Oh bollocks - you're right. I've heard about you, you know.

Trumpeter.
          Och, you can do better than that
          Me, me, me...

Comment

A few years ago, I got a gig up in Montrose.
            Every sunday I would jump in the car and drive up from Manchester, every friday lunchtime, back the other way.

Lots of interesting things happened on that gig.

One friday, it was snowing heavily, and as I got close to Edinburgh, it turned into fierce blizzard.
            I crawled over the forth bridge, in total fear, visibilty of about ten feet, howling icy wind. A guy went past me on a skate board.

a few hours later I was coming down the M6. not another vehicle in sight. my steering wheel went wobbly. useless. the car turned sideways and I whizzed down the motorway looking ahead out the side window

There was a bloke from Wales who worked in the team that I was developing an app for. Taff, I think his name was. We used to go out drinking , and we got on ok.
            He was so good at his job, and had been doing it for sooo long, that he was an expert. THE authority, but he was bored. So when an equivilent job came up in a different department , he applied, even though it was a few quid less a week. His missus went ballistic.
            Anyways, he got the job. That wednesday we met up in town and he was ashen. They had just announced that his new team was being axed, they couldnt tell him when he went for the job because it was all done in secrecy. The old team had started advertising and wouldnt take him back

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Many many years ago I'd been single for a few years after splitting up with a longterm girlfriend. I was out partying and boozing and every now and then I'd pull.

Well the first one was a disaster she got so drunk
              she passes stone out. The next one her ex boyfriend burst in. The next started to cry as she recounted how her boyfriend was cheating. It started to knock my confidence.

Then the next three over the year were all disasterous. Unknown to me I was allergic to a certain type
              of condom I had bought. So allergic my old fella would go red raw in seconds. It felt like it has been covered in
              Deep heat. Needless to say Mr Floppy came to
              down a bit later.

So having suffered from a disfunctioning member on the next couple of times I decided to buy the
              little blue pill.

I'd starting seeing some girl and it was heating up. One night she came around, I cooked a meal but i was nervous. What if the old fella stayed there listless like a rabbit
              caught in headlights. I took two pills!

The evening went well. We moved to the bedroom. Mr Floppy had left town and Mr Hard of ******* Hard Town was in. It couldn't be going better. The lights were off, we were all over each other, she leant to the drawer for
              the condoms, new ones, ones I was not allergic
              to. Let me she said!! This is great I thought. Here we go.....

10 seconds later I was on the floor clutching my everso
              erect fella screaming. She'd picked the old brand.

8 hours. 8 ******* hours!!!!!!!
              Last edited by MarillionFan; 29 January 2011, 21:42.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                The old team had started advertising and wouldnt take him back

Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Many many years ago I'd been single for a few years after splitting up with a longterm girlfriend. I was out partying and boozing and every now and then I'd pull.

Well the first one was a disaster she got so drunk
                  she passes stone out. The next one her ex boyfriend burst in. The next started to cry as she recounted how her boyfriend was cheating. It started to knock my confidence.

Then the next three over the year were all disasterous. Unknown to me I was allergic to a certain type
                  of condom I had bought. So allergic my old fella would go red raw in seconds. It felt like it has been covered in
                  Deep heat. Needless to say Mr Floppy came to
                  down a bit later.

So having suffered from a disfunctioning member on the next couple of times I decided to buy the
                  little blue pill.

I'd starting seeing some girl and it was heating up. One night she came around, I cooked a meal but i was nervous. What if the old fella stayed there listless like a rabbit
                  caught in headlights. I took two pills!

The evening went well. We moved to the bedroom. Mr Floppy had left town and Mr Hard of ******* Hard Town was in. It couldn't be going better. The lights were off, we were all over each other, she leant to the drawer for
                  the condoms, new ones, ones I was not allergic
                  to. Let me she said!! This is great I thought. Here we go.....

10 seconds later I was on the floor clutching my everso
                  erect fella screaming.

8 hours. 8 ******* hours!!!!!!!
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Condoms have always been my downfall as well.

One gf bought a packet of flavoured johnnies,and we agreed to go back and I would put one on. She would give it a slurp then try to guess the flavour.
                    So we gets back to her place, up into the bedroom, lights off, she goes to the loo while I get undressed and into bed. She comes diving out of the bathroom, and attaches to me tub like a limpet. After a few seconds she surfaces 'yeurrrg, cheese and onion ???'

'Er, I havn't put one on yet'

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X