• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dave the Cardboard Box...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave the Cardboard Box...

At Last!

YouTube - Dave The Cardboard Box

And people told me I was weird for liking Ivor Cutler.

Anyway, alongside your video was Jeff Dunham & Achmed the Dead Terrorist which I had not seen, so for the link.
    Last edited by RichardCranium; 30 January 2011, 01:54.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Dave the Cardboard box was kind of an insert in one on Jasper Carrot's thing's, can't remember which, been on the Leffe, but it was early stuff. Obviously it's pre-Kevin Turvey Rik Mayall using his Colin Grigson Bad News voice...

I'm a bit pissed which usually means several infractions for me but tonight I might just go to bed...

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        Ah, Ivor Cutler: "I walked seven miles to the High Wood to get you grats. That's fourteen miles in all, counting the journey back... I fried them for you! I fried them in butter!" "Daddy, we've had grats for three years now. I don't want them any more."

Comment

My introduction to Ivor Cutler as a project manager a quarter of a century ago who used to quietly sing:
          I believe in bugs.
          I truly believe in bugs.
          If you come down to my kitchen at half past four
          You can see the little buggies run around on the floor singing:
          "I believe in bugs
          I truly believe in bugs"

I bought all his available records within a few weeks.

Now I still sing the above song when testing.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

This is probably an appropriate thread to highlight Eric the Half a Bee for those who have just arrived from an alternative universe.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

Anyway, alongside your video was Jeff Dunham & Achmed the Dead Terrorist which I had not seen, so for the link.
              I trust you've also watched Jeff Dunham's Walter ones, in fact the majority of his stuff is worth a watch.

I shall offer YouTube - CAPSTICK COMES HOME - Tony Capstick as somewhat entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eDaS...eature=related of course should also be viewed for educational value.
              Last edited by TykeMerc; 30 January 2011, 03:44.

Comment

Working...
              X