• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have I got the campest Blackberry going?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have I got the campest Blackberry going?

Contract renewal - managed to negotiate 15 a month with more minutes than I need, unlimited texts, and bb email etc for 2 years.

Happens to come with a Blackberry Pearl 9105, which looks nice and jeans pocket sized.

While likely to carry on using the 9300 and keep the Pearl as a reserve, what is this phone actually like? Only took it to halve my current bill!

Who are you with? I'm looking at switching from mine in order to half my monthly bill too (I massively over-estimated my usage last time...)
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Blackberry's are aimed at corporate whores Shirley?
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        Blackberry's are aimed at corporate whores Shirley?
        Wilmslow is a corporate whore.

Blackberry Pearl 9105?

This one's camper: HELLO KITTY SERIES BLACKBERRY 9700 on eBay (end time 02-Feb-11 03:15:01 GMT)
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
          Wilmslow is a corporate whore.

Blackberry Pearl 9105?

Mine is a Blackberry Torch - smashing, fast phone - not camp really, but splendid all the same.

Enot!

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            Who are you with? I'm looking at switching from mine in order to half my monthly bill too (I massively over-estimated my usage last time...)
            Fancied the Torch but silly money and very dated processor, so supposed to be rather slow.

With Orange Cojak - We can Blackberry Messenger sweet nothings to each other

Officially #22 a month for 400 mminutes and unlimited texts, but customer care got me down to #15, which makes by 10% discount through work not worth bothering about!

Possibly could have got a Curve 9300 again for the same deal, but mine is only 3 months old, so pointless having two of the same phone! Small screen, but ideal for emails, facebook etc, plus it actually fits in the pocket!

I believe Virgin do the 8520 for #10 a month for existing Virgin customers, but only GPRS.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
              Contract renewal - managed to negotiate 15 a month with more minutes than I need, unlimited texts, and bb email etc for 2 years.
              That's the only contract you will ever have Wilmslow

Comment

Officially #22 a month for 400 mminutes and unlimited texts, but customer care got me down to #15, which makes by 10% discount through work not worth bothering about!

I believe Virgin do the 8520 for #10 a month for existing Virgin customers, but only GPRS.
                And what device did you post that from ... that cannot do £s?
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  And what device did you post that from ... that cannot do £s?
                  Ha - my knocked off Windows re-installed old works laptop! Was re-installed in US format! Mind you, the Curve works a treat with this website.

Got the joys of a Travelodge in Hemel Hempstead with work tomorrow night. Need to start contracting again - if staying in tulip places, may as well get the money for it!

Comment

Got the joys of a Travelodge in Hemel Hempstead with work tomorrow night.
                    The one in Wolsey Road or the one off the A41? Either way, a poor choice, I'm afraid.

In future, tell them you need to stay in the Watermill in Bourne End. The pubs across the road do good beer and food.

Comment

Working...
                    X