• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Floyding it in the kitchen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyding it in the kitchen

The problem with cooking a casserole, is that the wine gets opened < 5pm. We're half way through the second bottle and dinner's still an hour away...

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    The problem with cooking a casserole, is that the wine gets opened < 5pm. We're half way through the second bottle and dinner's still an hour away...
    To reach the third bottle can I suggest standing on your nest of tables :
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      To reach the third bottle can I suggest standing on your nest of tables :
      Ah, SY03 was trying to reach the alcohol! All makes sense now.

Comment

Ah, SY03 was trying to reach the alcohol! All makes sense now.
        Ahhhhh shuurrrup

Comment

You mean you're pissed and plan to die of a heart attack in the kitchen???
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            You mean you're pissed and plan to die of a heart attack in the kitchen???
            Don't judge MF. It passes the time. Wine, casserole, Myochardic Enfarction.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Don't judge MF. It passes the time. Wine, casserole, Myochardic Enfarction.
              Yep, then I too can have a heart attack thread. Beats my numb toe.

Comment

Ok my inner bedwetter gets the best of me.

I hope you have a nice evening, good food, and good health. Including the toe.

I also hope your fooking furniture collapses

Comment

Been far too many 'I had, Nearly had' a heart attack threads recently. I think it's about time people stopped messing about and carked it. Next person to have a heart attack and snuff it should come back and put an end to the 'Is their an after life threads' at least that way we can shut AtW up!
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

BGG & I had a Floyd dinner last night: Lamb cannon in a mint, lemon & garlic crust, accompanied by spinach with white wine sauce, potato dauphinoise & asparagus, served with a nice bottle of sweet red (can’t remember the name, but similar in taste to Banyuls) I cheated on dessert & Haagen Dazs it was, all with a fun movie (how to train your dragon) & then off to bed, a loveley evening it was too
                    Growing old is mandatory
                    Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                    X