• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oil passes $100 a barrel

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil passes $100 a barrel

Oil passes $100 a barrel on Suez Canal shipping fears - Telegraph

Should help cut CO2 output!

Originally posted by zeitghost
    We're in the money.

All that lovely oil in the North Sea.

Er.

Oh Dear.
    Never mind, we can sell our rather ample gold reserves at almost record prices!

We're in the money.

Er.

Oh Dear.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Never mind, we can sell our rather ample gold reserves at almost record prices!

We're in the money.

Er.

Oh Dear.
      It’s an official secret to whom Gordon sold the to. It was not sold direct, it was sold via at least one third party.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Ah oil prices, the litmus test for economic doom. Hey Prawn, wake me up when it gets to $150 a barrel and we can all watch the long awaited double dip.

Thanks

Sasguru
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Hasn't this got something to do with the price of carbon-fibre hockey sticks or something?
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            Hasn't this got something to do with the price of carbon-fibre hockey sticks or something?
            Ezactly
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
            X