• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LTD account startup Bundles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LTD account startup Bundles

Can anyone advise a good contact to help me create a ltd company and company business account as a bundled package ?
    Thanks

General concensus, just to save you the bother of trying to use the search function, is 1stAccountancy or SJD.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio
      General concensus, just to save you the bother of trying to use the search function, is 1stAccountancy or SJD.
      Oi! Unfair to newbies to expect them to look first. Obvious best way to find out something is to pile right in with a question and let others provide the answers for them.

If anyone complains about that then of course they deserve to be slagged off for
      - not being sufficiently welcoming
      - missing the fact that the new person is doing his own research (i.e. asking you)
      - having the temerity to suggest that that others might already have had the same questions and so the answers might already be out there.

Comment

I made the mistake of buying a bundle like this, and all they really do for their money is send you the forms. If I do it again, I'll create the company with the cheapest online formation agent I can find, walk down to a high street bank and open a business account, and find the VAT registration form online.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

www.quickformations.com

Takes about 4 hours.

Walk into any high street bank, takes about 30 minutes if you've got passport, company number and personal banking history

VAT reg - takes about 3 minutes to fill in the form - 10 minutes more to walk to the post box.

Job done - about 35 quid for quick formations and 30p for a stamp

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan
            I made the mistake of buying a bundle like this, and all they really do for their money is send you the forms.
            And then double check them to make sure you havnt fecked it up, sort out director and co secratary paperwork for you, share allocations, get you on the FRS if suitable, chase the IR on your behalf when they feck it up etc etc.

If you've never done it before it takes a lot of stress and hassle out of setting up for the first time. Worth the - minor - expenditure and I'd recommend it.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Oh FFS - I refer you to my previous answer. I wouldn't suggest them if all they did was send you a pile of uncompleted paperwork...BTW - can we have a "D'oh!!" helmie? I think we desperately need one!
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio
                BTW - can we have a "D'oh!!" helmie? I think we desperately need one!
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                X