• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sockie usage trend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sockie usage trend

I noticed yesterday after kicking Skidders ass all over this board, after he flounced, there was a resurgence in postings of Wilmslow and Woddewick.

Any correlation I wonder?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I noticed yesterday after I(woderick) renamed MF skidders and made one post after he went to the gym & for a massage, there was a resurgence in postings of Wilmslow and Woddewick.

How come they all posted when he was away and I was here I wonder?
    ftfy
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      ftfy
      Wodewick PM'd me last night suggesting we rename you to "Skidders". I have not shared the source of this nickname, yet you know it. The only way this could be is if

a) Wodewick told you
      b) You are Wodewick.

Which is it?

Comment

Get a room you two.

=>

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Get a room you two.

=>
          Only if we can have brown sheets (to begin with). Hides the skiddies, see. <titter>

Comment

I've missed all this. Is there a brief update overview available?
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              I've missed all this.
              So have I. Luckily.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

You know how monkeys in the zoo like to throw poo at each other?

Well, instead of monkeys it's suity and MF and instead of poo it's ... nope, I've got nothing... it's poo.

Comment

There was quite a few threads deleted before I got a chance to read them

HTH
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Er, no, the OP pretty much covers it. MF Flounced off around about here

Then reappeared here

Wodewick is MF.

There's the brief overview. HTH.

Comment

Working...
                    X