• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003

Speaking an gent this morning on the phone they want to put me forward for a gig, they emailed me a full job spec with the usual please email to confirm your willing for us to represent us, but with the added:

your position regarding the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 and whether you will be opting-out of these regulations (we need this information before we submit your application to the Client)
    I have never had this before even sending the CV, I assume they are asking me to Opt Out?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Speaking an gent this morning on the phone they want to put me forward for a gig, they emailed me a full job spec with the usual please email to confirm your willing for us to represent us, but with the added:

I have never had this before even sending the CV, I assume they are asking me to Opt Out?
    Yes they are, and they are also following the letter of the law for a change. So at least one agency has been listening to what I've been saying about how to opt out properly!

However, make sure you opt out (if you do) as both You and YourCo separately. Ideally write your own letter.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
    X