• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

To the owner of the RichardCranium sock puppet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the owner of the RichardCranium sock puppet

I had fun reading about him languishing in his dressing gown. It was a little one dimensional, granted, but had it's charms.

The current owner has got it all wrong. He now has front, wit, "cojones", pizazz even intellect and a grasp of spelling, punctuation and more complex English phrases.

Please hand it back to whoever and get things back to normal. This board just feels weird like this.

Thanks

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

sowwy.

Can we still be fwends?
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

sowwy.

Can we still be fwends?
      OK I'll level with you. Since the recent "batting collapse" of one "Skidders" (nee MarillionFan) I thought I could turn to one of my fellow bedwetters for some sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        OK I'll level with you. Since the recent "batting collapse" of one "Skidders" (nee MarillionFan) I thought I could turn to one of my fellow bedwetters for some sparring.
        Why's evewyone being so howwid to me? Even TPD was out to get me: <sob>

Help! Help!

A bunch of girls are ganging up on me!
        I dint do nuffin 'cept be a bit wude to naughty TAV for telling fibs and told Skid Mark he was like on my Ignore List 'cos he's a nasty boy to pay wiv.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Oh FFS.

Comment

Oh FFS.

Comment

Right the match is over, we won, I'm on the ales and you are in for it

Comment

Right the match is over, we won, I'm on the ales and you are in for it
                Does that mean we're still fwends?

Comment

Does that mean we're still fwends?
                  Fwends, on here? Seriously get a life. I know you sit there in your one bed flat with blow up doll (wife) in the middle of that estate with no telly, chatting to your cyber buddies.

No fwends on here mate.

Sad thing is you're making MF, sorry, Skidders, look like a well adjusted "normal" poster.

Wait.... MF? Is this you?

Comment

I to would like to see the return of the inept, incompetent RC sockie which showed it's inability to get a contract after 600 applications. The wailing, gnashing, up until 3, drunk on red wine, near the edge of a mental collapse, possibly on the edge of a killing spree, but probably only of small kittens, but then wracked by his own guilt would turn him self in.

The sockie with the soft skills, the PM who's had maybe one or two projects, the sockie who created sockies, the sockie who gets told by Admin to pack it in, the Admin which mails other peoples Sockies telling RC to pack it in(!)

The inept, weeping, hide behind an ignore list(but still look) sockie, the look at me, search the website and point out links sockie, the sockie who must be a sockie....

Otherwise they would be one of the biggest deluded unemployable permies ever to have called themselves a contractor.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X