• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Urinal intimidation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urinal intimidation

I was taking a leak in a bar last night and this big bloke came in and stood next to me. Took his hampton out and came right into my personal space with it. Literally pointed his hampton at mine and said 'have you ever been p1ssed on?'.

I said 'You what, what are you doing?'...

And he repeated his question. He was literally going to p1ss on me!

I finished up and left quickly, feeling slightly uneasy. Four blokes were waiting outside. I presume they wanted sole use of the loo to do their business, whatever it was.

Strange.

Looks like Wilmslow has been at the steroids again.

The four blokes outside were probably waiting to beat the crap out of you when you rounded on the big guy.

Just a thought.

Comment

Do you look like Wilmslow?

edit: beaten to it!
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        The four blokes outside were probably waiting to beat the crap out of you when you rounded on the big guy.

Just a thought.
        I don't usually agree with Mr C, but I do this time. You had a lucky escape by the sound of it.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

This 'bar'; did it have a rainbow flag outside?
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
            Took his hampton out and came right into my personal space with it.
            Interesting turn of phrase.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I seem to be able to create my own space in a trough urinal by eating asparagus beforehand.

As others had said, you were probably quite fortunate to just get out of there in one piece.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Next time you masturbate a public toilet, get a cubicle.

Comment

I was taking a leak in a bar last night and this big bloke came in and stood next to me. Took his hampton out and came right into my personal space with it. Literally pointed his hampton at mine and said 'have you ever been p1ssed on?'.

I said 'You what, what are you doing?'...

And he repeated his question. He was literally going to p1ss on me!

I finished up and left quickly, feeling slightly uneasy. Four blokes were waiting outside. I presume they wanted sole use of the loo to do their business, whatever it was.

Strange.
                  You are australian arnt you ? this is English etiquette. As you know the English are very reserved, but also have a streak of sarcasm (eg Basil Fawlty), this leads them to say the opposite to what they mean when under pressure or in embarrasing situation.
                  What he meant was 'whoaa, make room I am gonna spray here'

Try it yourself. Go back there and wait in the gents, when a big bloke comes in, put your hand on your hip and ask him if he wants a blowie
                  he will understand immediately that you are not gay, and that you are just being 'a fella'

you will be suprised at the reaction you get from him

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I was taking a leak in a bar last night and this big bloke came in and stood next to me. Took his hampton out and came right into my personal space with it.
                    Wish I had a hampton big enough to invade any kind of space
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X