• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bob Crow making himself popular again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Crow making himself popular again

I see Bob Crow is trying to exploit the rugby, again, as part of his class war. Luckily for the peaceful, democratically minded majority, what he describes as 'undemocratic laws' got in the way.

Just what is this man thinking? A rail strike in Wales when there's a Wales v England rugby match? He tried it before and failed when Wales played Fiji.

Is this the man who's going to stand up for the 'working class'? What does he achieve by attempting to destroy something which is of great importance to a lot of 'working class' people in Wales, and is really something that people in both Wales and England look forward to, especially when things are perhaps not going too well on the economic front?

This man is a dangerous idiot, and I sincerely hope that the good people of Wales will see fit to give him a bloody good kicking; any Welshman who takes that initiative might just find he has the support of some large English rugby fans too.

BBC News - Arriva Trains Wales rugby match day strike called off
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

What the **** does Bob Crow know about the common man? He's a very well paid thug.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Pity he called it off.

I understand that the gallows was half built.

And we had a nice little axe ready for the quartering.

The big debate was over the sequence of events:

Hanged, drawn & quartered

or

Drawn, hanged & quartered.
      WTF am I gonna do with all this timber now?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        What the **** does Bob Crow know about the common man? He's a very well paid thug.
        Well he obviously doesn´t know what rugby means in South Wales.

Comment

Any chance of the gallows being used for London Transport's union leaders?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-everyone.html
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Bob Crow gets paid a hell of a lot of money to act like a tit.

Not bad work if you can get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              Bob Crow gets paid a hell of a lot of money to act like a tit.

Not bad work if you can get it.
              133,000 pounds per year apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                133,000 pounds per year apparently.
                How much is paid into his pension?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  How much is paid into his pension?
                  I wasn't expecting some kind of Spanish Inquisition.

Comment

Working...
                  X