• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Anti-Australian thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Anti-Australian thread

Seeing as I feel something of a gap in my life, not being particularly hateful toward muslims, black people, jews, christians, gay people, Irish people or anyone else, I've decided to set up a whole new form of discrimination so I can join in the fun of waking up every morning with someone to hate.

The Anti-Australian Movement

Why?

1. they keep sending drunken male prostitutes to this country who accuse innocent bankers of molesting them in the bogs.
    2. they get alcohol withdrawal treatment on the NHS off our taxes
    3. they can't play cricket

4. they can take a joke
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Its very important to have someone to hate.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Yes, but it's taken me about ooh, 9 minutes to get bored of it.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Seeing as I feel something of a gap in my life, not being particularly hateful toward muslims, black people, jews, christians, gay people, Irish people or anyone else, I've decided to set up a whole new form of discrimination so I can join in the fun of waking up every morning with someone to hate.

Why?

1. they keep sending drunken male prostitutes to this country who accuse innocent bankers of molesting them in the bogs.

4. they can take a joke
        I did read that Australian are numerically the largest national group of illegal immigrants in the U.K. However, as I don't particularly mind illegal immigrants, I will continue to look benevolently on our humourless cousins.

Comment

Can't we hate the French instead, it's traditional and with no rational reason
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Why?

4. they can take a joke
            5. They get bar jobs just as it gives them access to british girls to f**k, which means that when I (a bloke) want to get served I have to make sure that there isn't a single woman in sight who brucie boy doesn't want to keep waiting
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

It's even more important to use apostrophes correctly, or so I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                It's even more important to use apostrophes correctly, or so I understand.
                Grammar Nazi alert
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

I have to say I think Australians are the loudest, stupidest, most philistine people on the planet. If Australia wasn't full of Australians parts of it would be a brilliant place to live
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    I have to say I think Australians are the loudest, stupidest, most philistine people on the planet. If Australia wasn't full of Australians parts of it would be a brilliant place to live
                    Most of it is empty... which then begs the question: Why the **** do they insist on coming over here?
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X