• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Red Nose Day - March 18th

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Nose Day - March 18th

Oh joy.

Here's £20 now f*** off and leave me alone.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Ditto.

Minus the twenty quid.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      Ditto.

Minus the twenty quid.
      WSS.

I have the same reaction to all TV begathons.

Comment

Thank the lord that I am no longer in an environment where I will be cajoled into spending the day wearing my underpants over my trousers upon pain of forfeiting more money than I care to give to Lenny Henry.

Comment

Out of all of them, red nose day is about the only slightly entertaining one. It's just annoying that they keep showing clips with starving kids and people living on the streets all the time. It really spoils the comedy!

Children in need has to be the worst though. Wall to wall z listers trying to get you to part with money and bombarding you with really tulip TV
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

You should have seen the bloke in Sainsbury's filling the display full of motion-activated laughing furry noses yesterday. Trying to do his job inconspicuously with about 50 of these things chuckling away all at once.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
              Thank the lord that I am no longer in an environment where I will be cajoled into spending the day wearing my underpants over my trousers upon pain of forfeiting more money than I care to give to Lenny Henry.
              That's not very christian, what would Jesus think?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                He would forgive him.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

That giving your money to sooth your conscience from not doing anything was fairly shallow?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    That giving your money to sooth your conscience from not doing anything was fairly shallow?
                    Surely by giving, you are doing something. Aha! Your turn!

Comment

Working...
                    X