• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Neil Young RIP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neil Young RIP

No, not that one (and I nearly said unfortunately) - not that I'd wish death on anyone, but I wish he'd quit his liberal lefty drone once and for all.

No, this is Neil Young the footballer from the last time Man City had a half decent side. Can't be bothered to post the link but its in the Guardian.

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    No, not that one (and I nearly said unfortunately) - not that I'd wish death on anyone, but I wish he'd quit his liberal lefty drone once and for all.

No, this is Neil Young the footballer from the last time Man City had a half decent side. Can't be bothered to post the link but its in the Guardian.
    I ken what you mean, as a big Neil Young (the Artiste) fan, and not much of a Massives fan I'm tempted but any death is to be lamented, unless it's Hitler or Stalin or Julian Clary, so stek 'Button your lip, don't let the shield slip....'

Paranoid Eyes...

Comment

Didn't know he was a lefty. Songs were Crappo the Bear anyway. The real ancient celebrity tragedy this week is P J Proby being arrested for benefit fraud.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Didn't know he was a lefty. Songs were Crappo the Bear anyway. The real ancient celebrity tragedy this week is P J Proby being arrested for benefit fraud.
        Not a lefty but didn't he write a song that had a dig at Lynnyrd Skynnyrd for being rednecks or something? I seem to recall they responded with the excellent Sweet Home Alabama.

Comment

Thank tulip for that I thought you meant the real Neil Young
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Deport the f*cker!

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
              Not a lefty but didn't he write a song that had a dig at Lynnyrd Skynnyrd for being rednecks or something? I seem to recall they responded with the excellent Sweet Home Alabama.
              'Southern Man'...or was it 'Alabama'?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                'Southern Man'...or was it 'Alabama'?
                "A Man Needs A Maid" - Shirley?

Comment

Just for you, pacharan

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Just for you, pacharan

I have the album on my iPod. In fact, "Heart of Gold" is my favourite.

Comment

Working...
                    X