• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Music for pacharan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music for pacharan

I must say, I didn't think he'd be a Neil Young fan, so I thought I might find a few more ethnic peace bleeding heart liberal songs that I like, just for his entertainment.

Feel free to add your songs folks.

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

The cowboy junkies pulled a copy of peace train from their album after Yusuf Islam agreed with the Iranian fatwa on Rushdie.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      The cowboy junkies pulled a copy of peace train from their album after Yusuf Islam agreed with the Iranian fatwa on Rushdie.
      Yusuf Islam has since said that he went through a phase of taking the whole thing too literally and that that sort of thing was misguided. Saw it on an interview with him on TV recently. Stupid, but some people go through phases of saying stupid things.

Comment

...and of course there always is the musical retort to Southern Man...

Comment

This'll piss a few people off;

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Yusuf Islam has since said that he went through a phase of taking the whole thing too literally and that that sort of thing was misguided. Saw it on an interview with him on TV recently. Stupid, but some people go through phases of saying stupid things.
            He agreed with the Iranians when they asked for someone to be killed over a book.

Comment

He agreed with the Iranians when they asked for someone to be killed over a book.
              He recently said; '"I certainly never supported the Fatwa, but when I was asked about ... the actual principle of blasphemy and capital punishment, well, like the Bible, I said, '"You know, yeah, it's there, it's in the Koran.' And I couldn't deny that."

Pretty clear; draw your own conclusions. I am not churchill or SY01, so I won't be drawn into a poo-throwing competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                This'll piss a few people off;

That makes me cringe.

Comment

That makes me cringe.
                  He really is a
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

That makes me cringe.
                    Good!

If it makes you cringe, pacharan will be having a fit!

actually, I think Billy bragg is an irritating ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X