• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No butts it's got to be butter.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No butts it's got to be butter.

French actress | Maria Schneider | Dead | Obit - Oneindia News

Butter poisoning?

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Onlineindia? Not a very good link - No pictures.

edit: Also, that article claims she was in Jane Eyre (1996). But she isn't listed in IMDB for it
    Last edited by OwlHoot; 4 February 2011, 13:13.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

But what flavour
      Last edited by amcdonald; 4 February 2011, 13:43.
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Considering Last Tango was decades ago, that's one helluva slow death then

Comment

Ever since I read this here thread title, boyo, I've been thinking in some deranged Newport cum Swansea accent, look you, but.

Not the most generous, harm-warming and sympathetic obituary I've ever read, but. Gets to the point though, see. But.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            Ever since I read this here thread title, boyo, I've been thinking in some deranged Newport cum Swansea accent, look you, but.
            Goldie Looking Chain is that you ?

Comment

Working...
            X