• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official: Britain has ugliest women in Europe, but US women still uglier

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official: Britain has ugliest women in Europe, but US women still uglier

[warning, contains pictures of lardy arm fat and fat arses, one of which may be about to vent]
    One in 10 adults obese and British women are the fattest in Western Europe | Mail Online

Meanwhile:
    ‘Fat tax’ could sting the UK as early as 2012 | Finance News

Tam Fry, of the National Obesity Forum said “
    Who cares what you say fatty.

Part of the problem must be the general acceptance of fat people. In the old days they would have been reviled, ignored and ridiculed rather than considered normal or even attractive or worth listening to.

some funny comments on that article:

My beautiful wife is 33 stone . She has a very good healthy appetite - what's wrong with that ? When we married she was 9 stone , so what if she put on a little weight . I tell you also she is very nimble in bed ! I am a very satisfied man .

- Kamak, Luton, 04/2/2011 15:40
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      some funny comments on that article:

I tell you also she is very nimble in bed !
      Not very nimble out of bed sadly though eh.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Not very nimble out of bed sadly though eh.
        I believe the polite phrase is "I bet she's very graceful in water"
        Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Anyone else notice the article on Nipple Vibrators on that DailyWail page ?
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
          X