• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The funniest man in England is not Jimmy Carr..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The funniest man in England is not Jimmy Carr..

nor is it Harry Hill.

This guy could be a contender though!

Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Yes, he's very good.

I have no idea why you chose to compare him with Jimmy Carr though.

It's almost as if you had a moment of sense but then gave in to the Royal Marine in you.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
      Yes, he's very good.

I have no idea why you chose to compare him with Jimmy Carr though.

It's almost as if you had a moment of sense but then gave in to the Royal Marine in you.
      Heh, maybe I should have said the Scotsman Frankie Boyle...
      Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Harry Hill isn't and has never been funny.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
          nor is it Harry Hill.

This guy could be a contender though!

Excellent. Did you film it?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Excellent. Did you film it?
            No, but it's tempting me to visit the Tower. Maybe when I next get some bench time I'll do the whole tourist thing in London, visit all the museums etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
              No, but it's tempting me to visit the Tower. Maybe when I next get some bench time I'll do the whole tourist thing in London, visit all the museums etc.
              Make sure you pick the right Yeoman. I looked at one of the others on YouTube and his jokes were pitiful.

Comment

Didn't we have this a couple of weeks ago?
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                  Didn't we have this a couple of weeks ago?
                  Yes, but it was a different part of his tour.

Very funny even if some of his Tudor history is a bit off (ex wife is a Tudor historian so had a few comments) I really must visit the Tower, I've not been in a lot of years.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                    Yes, but it was a different part of his tour.
                    I watched the lot last time around. Double clicking on the embedded video (or right click and select Watch on Youtube) takes you to the Youtube site where you can see them all (and view them in full screen mode).

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                    Very funny even if some of his Tudor history is a bit off (ex wife is a Tudor historian so had a few comments) I really must visit the Tower, I've not been in a lot of years.
                    He really doesn't like the Tudors, does he?
                    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                    X