• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Senitor Associates

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Senitor Associates

Now then,

I'm looking for a new contract soon so have been scouring the boards and have found quite a few with Senitor that are just what I'm after and was just wondering if anyone has ever had any dealings with them?

I'm just a bit sceptical as the rates sound a bit high for what they're asking for.

Cheers

I think ive come across Senitor before. Perfect jobs and very high rates.
    Couple of Northern lads if my memory serves me right. Typical 'yeh mate - where you been working? where are you at the moment' guff

Avoid.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Seen a few ads from them and when I was looking round before last extention had a call from em. I found the rates to be a bit low for what they were asking but they sounded OK on the phone.

Comment

Working...
      X