• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pure Evil!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pure Evil!

In clientco restaurant. This clientco has without the best restaurant of any client I have ever had.

It's like a Michelin star restaurant. There's a dozen cooks and it serves about 600.

Choice of food is exceptional. Just had a jerk chicken, sweetcorn, rice and salad and jalepenos.

There is a sweets area. Today's special is cream trifle in individual glasses with a small biscuit.

I can see it from where I am sitting. Its goading me. Calling my name.Dark fruit, bright yellow custard and cream, so much cream!!!! Aragahhhh!

Leave me alone!!!!! Leave me alone!!!!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    In clientco restaurant. This clientco has without the best restaurant of any client I have ever had.

It's like a Michelin star restaurant. There's a dozen cooks and it serves about 600.

Choice of food is exceptional. Just had a jerk chicken, sweetcorn, rice and salad and jalepenos.

There is a sweets area. Today's special is cream trifle in individual glasses with a small biscuit.

I can see it from where I am sitting. Its goading me. Calling my name.Dark fruit, bright yellow custard and cream, so much cream!!!! Aragahhhh!

Eurest?

Comment

I can remember one where the entire menu could be summed up in the phrase "what flavour of 'chicken tonight' are we having today?"

I recall another where the weekly "friday morning fry up" would often be followed by something called "breakfast salad" at lunch.

The one here caused me to coin a new German word, Gesternfisch.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Don't forget the biscuit, it want's to be your bestest buddy
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          I can remember one where the entire menu could be summed up in the phrase "what flavour of 'chicken tonight' are we having today?"

I recall another where the weekly "friday morning fry up" would often be followed by something called "breakfast salad" at lunch.

The one here caused me to coin a new German word, Gesternfisch.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            When Sutcliffe's took over the catering at the Beeb, they were more efficient than that.

Whatever meat was provided on Monday was casserole on Tuesday, stew on Wednesday, pie on Thursday and curry on Friday. The remains of the curry would be sold on the following Monday as an alternative to that week's meat.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I had to have you. You called my name and I came for you. £1.12 was what you cost. What a bargain.

I carried you back to my desk. Oh how heads turned. A comment in the corridor, a look in the lift. Your chocolate sprinkes dropped seductively on to my desk. Your sensual curved glass the envy of all.

I looked around furtively and took my spoon, plunging it into your soft moist cream. I pushed a little harder, your custard enveloping my shining, hard utensil. And then into your fruit as far as I could go. I pulled out and licked my lips. Your tender offerings approaching my waiting tongue. Ahhhhh.

Urghhh. Plum! Plum! Who the fook puts plum in a trifle.

You slut!!!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Current clientco is French, canteen is fab.
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

I worked in autoCAD's offices, they had a restaurant serving up amazing food and at cheap prices.

Not the sheet we are forced to go with

"I will have the pink stuff, that is the prawn, yes? the tuna is grey? am I right? what goes with the yellow stuff on that? what about the green stuff?"

Comment

I did a spell at JP Morgan in the city years ago. The canteen was superb. Roast every day, choice of other meals, salad bar, and profiteroles as far as the eye could see. On top of that it was subsidized to the point that you could eat a proper three course meal and have change from a fiver.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X