• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cat treats

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cat treats

or smack for cats

What do they put in them? I got some for the first time this weekend and can't believe the cats reaction as soon as he smelled them
    Coffee's for closers

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    or smack for cats

What do they put in them? I got some for the first time this weekend and can't believe the cats reaction as soon as he smelled them
    Catnip.

HTH

Mods lock the thread
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Cats like sensible food for treats, it dogs you want to watch their idea of a tasty midnight snack comes fresh out of the cat litter tray
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        or smack for cats

Same stuff they put in Whiskers cat food. One taste and they're hooked.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
        X