• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coke and champagne bill > £1000

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coke and champagne bill > £1000

Just had the bill today for last night.
    Over £1000.

Anyone beat that!

Aussielong
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Easily. The largest I've spent on one night of debauchery was £3.5K.
    A long time ago - don't ask.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Over-strength cider and cheap speed bill > £1000

Just had the bill today for last night.
      Over £1000.

Anyone beat that!

Aussielong
      FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Easily. The largest I've spent on one night of debauchery was £3.5K.
        A long time ago - don't ask.
        I heard about that. That was the amount you paid to stop that farmer pressing charges.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I heard about that. That was the amount you paid to stop that farmer pressing charges.
          Was worth it though.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

One of the London free papers used to print receipts that cityboys or hedgies sent in. There were regularly bills of £10k+ for a meal and drinks. I think that sort of thing is frowned upon now

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              One of the London free papers used to print receipts that cityboys or hedgies sent in. There were regularly bills of £10k+ for a meal and drinks. I think that sort of thing is frowned upon now
              They still do it; it's in the City AM.
              You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

I thought for a minute that you meant they print fake receipts that people can submit as their own. There's a business opportunity there.

Comment

Why is pumping money back into the economy always viewed as a bad thing?
                  Far better they blow their bonuses on blow, booze and hookers than just sit on it waiting for the best time to move it all offshore
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    Why is pumping money back into the economy always viewed as a bad thing?
                    Far better they blow their bonuses on blow, booze and hookers than just sit on it waiting for the best time to move it all offshore
                    I didn't say it was a bad thing, just that people get a lot grumpier these days about others showing off.

Comment

Working...
                    X