• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This disabled Tory MP business....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This disabled Tory MP business....

As much as I despise most labour MPs, I really can't believe that any of them mocked this Tory cerebral palsy sufferer as being some kind of spastic as is being reported in some quarters. Surely it was just general jeering, I don't know. Anyone seen the footage?

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    As much as I despise most labour MPs, I really can't believe that any of them mocked this Tory cerebral palsy sufferer as being some kind of spastic as is being reported in some quarters. Surely it was just general jeering, I don't know. Anyone seen the footage?
    I've not seen the footage but I can well believe it. House of Commons is a classic bullying jeering bear pit.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      I've not seen the footage but I can well believe it. House of Commons is a classic bullying jeering bear pit.
      WHS.

I read once that when female MPs stood up they used to shout "melons" and make cupping gestures.

Not as bad as mocking someone for celebral palsy, but these people are meant to run the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        So CUK General would be good training then?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
        X