• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'Great' films you wish you'd never watched again.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Great' films you wish you'd never watched again.

Remo unarmed and dangerous.

Dodging bullets pre-Neo. A great bit of 80s culture. Seemed much better the first time though.

Originally posted by lightng View Post
    Remo unarmed and dangerous.

Dodging bullets pre-Neo. A great bit of 80s culture. Seemed much better the first time though.
    Lolita.

Seemed sexy and fun when I was in my teens, now it's got me on a sex offenders register.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I watched The Running Man for a second time in my mid twenties after watching it once in my teens (and thinking it was great). What an awful, awful film
      "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
        I watched The Running Man for a second time in my mid twenties after watching it once in my teens (and thinking it was great). What an awful, awful film
        The book, which it is so loosely based on it is almost in name only, is actually quite good.
        Although I was about 15 when I read it

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Running-Man-...7203112&sr=1-1
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          The book, which it is so loosely based on it is almost in name only, is actually quite good.
          Although I was about 15 when I read it

The Running Man: Amazon.co.uk: Richard Bachman: Books
          Thanks, but I think I'll give it a miss!
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Porkies

say no more.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Porkies

say no more.
              Good one. Did only watch it once, but thanks for the reminder to never watch it again

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Antichrist

A bird made me watch it, and it was the worst film I've seen for a least a decade, a lot of pretentious unwatchable garbage
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

The Anniversary with Bette Davis. Must have had a few spliffs whilst watching it first time because it was diabolical 2nd time around. Could probably say the same for any film I enjoyed watching for the first time while stoned. One notable exception is Sir Henry at Rawlinson's End which gets better every time I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Porkies

say no more.
                    A prime example. Haven't seen that one for many years. Hope not to see it again ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X