• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thatcher - The Movie (sometimes they come back)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thatcher - The Movie (sometimes they come back)

Daily Mash spot on the mark again.

What I want to know though is why we have to have a Septic cast as the old witch herself? Are there no suitable Brits who could do the job? Myra Hindley, Rosemary West, Beverley Allitt or those two who have just been charged with topping their own father?

I'll probably go and watch it. I quite liked the Idi Amin one.

Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

I saw Mrs T in a totally different way when Lindsay Duncan recently played her on TV...mmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
      Daily Mash spot on the mark again.

What I want to know though is why we have to have a Septic cast as the old witch herself? Are there no suitable Brits who could do the job? Myra Hindley, Rosemary West, Beverley Allitt or those two who have just been charged with topping their own father?

I'll probably go and watch it. I quite liked the Idi Amin one.

Suitable Brit? Just stick Dodgy Agent in one of her dresses, with some special underwear to hide his hard-on.

Comment

Phwooaarrr!

Comment

I cannot abide Meryl Streep. I don't think she can act and I cannot watch any film with her in. Her mere presence annoys me.

Good choice of casting.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Apparently they've rated this film as unsuitable for miners.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

She could take my milk anytime she wants.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                That's the funniest thing I've read in ages but I have to suspect it's not original....

Which is a bit of a disappointment....

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                  X