• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tulip Recruitment Agency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tulip Recruitment Agency

Welcome to Tulip Recruitment

"Choose Tulip when you want the right person and the right job - first time!"

OMG I thought it was a wind up, but Camberley FFS isn't that where the WOW empire resides
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
      OMG I thought it was a wind up, but Camberley FFS isn't that where the WOW empire resides
      I've seen 'Tulip ham' in the supermarket - it always makes I smile
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
        There's the Tulip dry cleaners in the next village. The substitution is so firmly ingrained I translate without thinking
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
          Brought to your plate by: www.tulipfoodservice.co.uk

Comment

Theres:

tulip holidays

tulip properties ,presumably busy building the SKA data center

There's even a tulip trade union movement

And of course the tulip from The Apprentice www.paultulip.com
            Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

My last permie employer settled on Tulip Computers as their standard desktop box supplier. The drive heads used to stick and the solution was to pick up the case at the front about 2" and then drop it. That solution was provided by Tulip themselves as the standard fix. tulip Tulip products.

And when I stayed for a week at the Golden Tulip Hotel in Manchester (opposite the Man Utd ground), the sods gave me food poisoning. So I got the tulips from the Tulip Hotel.

But it is because of CUK's profanity filter that I don't think I'll ever again use a product with 'Tulip' in the name.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

We're on Page 1 for Google search for Tulip Recruitment Agency.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  And when I stayed for a week at the Golden Tulip Hotel in Manchester (opposite the Man Utd ground), the sods gave me food poisoning. So I got the tulips from the Tulip Hotel.
                  Fondly known as the Golden Turnip - many happy permie training days held there
                  Gronda Gronda

Comment

Working...
                  X