• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bargain property

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bargain property

This is in Sunderland, not the most prestigious area in the world.

6 bedroom detached house for sale in The Square, Fulwell, SR6

Would you stump up £1.1M for a house boxed in a housing estate in a mostly unemployed northern town?

Rightmove is full of £1M houses like this.

Am I going mental or are these people on another planet?

What is the true, real value, about £200k, tops?
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Forget another planet, they're not even in the same solar system.

Gosh that place is hideous.

Spend a million on this place and get a DB9 with the extra £100k for the driveway.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Forget another planet, they're not even in the same solar system.

Gosh that place is hideous.

Spend a million on this place and get a DB9 with the extra £100k for the driveway.
        Yeah, but you don't get another 200 identikit neighbours 4 feet apart for your £1M.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Yeah, but you don't get another 200 identikit neighbours 4 feet apart for your £1M.
          Yeah, I thought their definition of detached was pushing it a bit. Barely breathing space between them. Lovely tasteful black tiling all over the place too

Comment

Looks like the ideal property for a lottery 'winner'
            Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Yeah, I thought their definition of detached was pushing it a bit. Barely breathing space between them. Lovely tasteful black tiling all over the place too
              For a few billion pounds you could buy the whole housing estate off the developer. I'm sure they would be pleased.

Comment

You should get on a BBC TV Dim to lead one of their property programs, you've got the attitude and flair, all you need is to get a pair of ***s and you'll make a career.

Worth trying.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  You should get on a BBC TV Dim to lead one of their property programs, you've got the attitude and flair, ...
                  Shame about the looks though ...
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Looks rather spectacular inside it has to be said. Nicely done out for the sale photos. I can imagine how dissapointed the new owner will be when they turn up first day and all the flash furniture has gone and they have nothing but more empty rooms.

Love the pic of the garden, all that sumptious elegance inside and then a pic showing that you can piss from the patio windows to the far fence!
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X