• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bargain Property Part Deux.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bargain Property Part Deux.

How's about this then?

Luxury home edges closer to cliff disaster after garden falls into sea | Metro.co.uk

What sort of lune builds a house in that sort of position?

Surveyor must be tulipting bricks.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Surveyor must be tulipting bricks.
    He'll probably need them to hold up the back of the house.

Comment

I don't understand why these people can't see that to have a cliff like that the land must have eroded to that point. If the land where they wanted to build was not solid rock it was going to erode some more. The coastline is always changing, why are people suprised?
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Surveyor must be tulipting dunes.
        ftfy
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

The housing market is literally collapsing before our eyes.

As predicted.

Comment

As the old joke goes, if the owners aren't careful they could end up like Princess Grace of Monaco and Sue Barker.

Comment

Working...
            X