• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Expecting trouble officers?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expecting trouble officers?

All of our moderators on at the same time this evening? RH hidden as usual.

Expecting trouble or planning a raid on TPD?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

MF - what's your issue with me being hidden all the time? It's not like I haven't had exactly the same 'hidden' status for the last 5 years or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post

MF - what's your issue with me being hidden all the time? It's not like I haven't had exactly the same 'hidden' status for the last 5 years or anything.
      Made you look, made you stare!

Same as those two fellas Zippy & AtW. Always hiding. Disgraceful behaviour.

So who've you got your eye on officer? Kinky fetish party being arranged or has someone stolen a banjo?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        So who've you got your eye on officer? Kinky fetish party being arranged?
        At the moment? Busy working on plan B & C while tolerating 'Stenders being on for Mrs RH.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          At the moment? Busy working on plan B & C while tolerating 'Stenders being on for Mrs RH.
          Nice. Just doing the usual paperwork crap for shop / contracting / web business. All will be gone except contracting by Q2. Contract through the rest of this year and then back to the San Fran at the early part of 2012 for a large OEM. :-)

Comment

Nice. Just doing the usual paperwork crap for shop / contracting / web business. All will be gone except contracting by Q2. Contract through the rest of this year and then back to the San Fran at the early part of 2012 for a large OEM. :-)
            You dropping the retail shenanigans? Nice and long contract though.
            Frisco eh? Lovely. Have a few mates out there working for Geekle. Must be quite a life commuting from MV to Frisco to Zurich and back. They do alright.

Comment

Ah, that's where you're from. Figures...
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

No. Working on Plan C - my second client. Plan B being my first client and Plan A being developing products for sale. Agreement in principle on two sales of enterprise licenses... just got to get the clients to raise the purchase orders.

Edit: I've also been tolerating e-enders.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  Ah, that's where you're from. Figures...
                  That's right. Right via the South West of good ole England.

I'd been working in and out of San Fran & the UK for the last few years before i reappeared at the beginning of last year after resigning my position.

Ducks are all lining up perfectly so far this year(except Suity who keeps moving)

Comment

Been distracted by Human Planet. Trained Golden Eagles. Nice.

Comment

Working...
                    X