• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This forum has disappeared

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This forum has disappeared

We've gone.

I can't find a link to here from the new CUK homepage. Are we not wanted anymore?
    Cats are evil.

How did you get here then?

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
      We've gone.

I can't find a link to here from the new CUK homepage. Are we not wanted anymore?
      Look at the pretty pictures just below the first paragraph. We're the first one. Being all webby 2.0, you click the piccy and not a boring old 1.0 text link.

Comment

There is at least two links off the main page??
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It's what usability peeps call 'box blindness'. Place critical nav in a graphic or something that looks even vaguely like an ad and a lot of people just won't see it, preferring to scan textual or horiz/vert links instead.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            It's what usability peeps call 'box blindness'. Place critical nav in a graphic or something that looks even vaguely like an ad and a lot of people just won't see it, preferring to scan textual or horiz/vert links instead.
            He is right you know... I just saw - 'blah blah blah' and finally (luckily) clicked on something that led me to the forum!!
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

Hey mad Oirish bird. When are you and the pooch heading this way? Shall we find out where Cojak's first gig is and crash it?

Comment

Hey mad Oirish bird. When are you and the pooch heading this way? Shall we find out where Cojak's first gig is and crash it?
                Aw luvvie - we need a night out!! Yeah let's sort something out - but perhaps not when she is playing that mini guitar yoke...

Bazza gets caught

Comment

If you're around in the next month and a half we could celebrate my new gig, let alone CJ's.
                  I do want to hear her playing prodigy on a uke though - that would be something.

Comment

If you're around in the next month and a half we could celebrate my new gig, let alone CJ's.
                    I do want to hear her playing prodigy on a uke though - that would be something.
                    Ok - will chat to the pooch at the weekend. Although I have just nagged him into a week away in April... I'm sure he'll agree to a night in the big smoke too!

We could put her on youtube and then pimp her out?! Plan D?

PS - CJ - all in your best interests of course :P

PPS - What new gig??!!! You haven't mentioned that!!
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                    X