• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Searches that can never be unseen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Searches that can never be unseen

See if you can spot this one
    Doing the needful since 1827

I was flicking through that on my phone (wasn't sure if it was NSFW) thinking dull, dull, dull, what's he talking about? And then I saw it

Got a few funny looks for laughing out loud

Comment

No, I really haven't got the foggiest idea what you are on about. Some clues perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        I was flicking through that on my phone (wasn't sure if it was NSFW) thinking dull, dull, dull, what's he talking about? And then I saw it

Got a few funny looks for laughing out loud
        If it's the anal probe for cows search. Nothing funny about that. It was probably Zeity
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Well I've run out of development work for now so I got bored and thought I'd fix a few broken links on the website

One led to an external site, which I assumed either the organisation didn't exist anymore or had changed its web address so I googled them and following one link led me to that page where I saw the link to a university project which just so happens to be a "Bovine Rectal Palpation Simulator" or BPRS for short...not the sort of thing you normally expect to stumble across on an academic website

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
            Well I've run out of development work for now so I got bored and thought I'd fix a few broken links on the website

One led to an external site, which I assumed either the organisation didn't exist anymore or had changed its web address so I googled them and following one link led me to that page where I saw the link to a university project which just so happens to be a "Bovine Rectal Palpation Simulator" or BPRS for short...not the sort of thing you normally expect to stumble across on an academic website
            Agreed. It's more of a leisurely or hobby pursuit really. Perhaps that fella at Suitys hotel can add it in to the party.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

"Bovine Rectal Palpation Simulator" or BPRS for short...not the sort of thing you normally expect to stumble across on an academic website
              Does not veterinary science qualify for inclusion upon an academic website?

Comment

See if you can spot this one
                <Dr_Szell_from Marathon_Man>

Is it safe?

</Dr_Szell_from_Marathon_Man>

(for work I mean?)
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  <Dr_Szell_from Marathon_Man>

Is it safe?

</Dr_Szell_from_Marathon_Man>

(for work I mean?)
                  It just a list of academic projects, one of them just happens to be slightly amusing so yes SFW

Comment

It just a list of academic projects, one of them just happens to be slightly amusing so yes SFW
                    Not if you're a cow.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X