• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Singhr's fashion tips #2 - Avoid street pizza when wearing Uggs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Singhr's fashion tips #2 - Avoid street pizza when wearing Uggs

Was walking behind an Essex dolly on the way office this morning, thinking those Uggs look like they are soaking up all the rain and giving the pavement a good wipedown as she walks along. Unfortunatly, she didn't see the street pizza looming and in the instant it took me to decide whether to yell 'look out' or not, she'd wiped a great slice through that too. Wouldn't like to be in her shoes today!

Uggs and street pizza much too with it for me. Translation?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Uggs= a brand of ugly womens boots that make them look like an old granny but they're deluded into thinking they look fashionable
      Street Pizza = sick
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
        Uggs= a brand of ugly womens boots that make them look like an old granny but they're deluded into thinking they look fashionable
        Street Pizza = sick
        The boots are usually suede with furry trim of some sort and a thin soft sole.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          quims
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Here's a good example of a fine pair of Uggs.

Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
              Here's a good example of a fine pair of Uggs.

I love Pam.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Uggs are doing shoes for men now too.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  and still look stupid.............

Spot the fashion victim.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I love my Uggs - couldn't imagine life without them
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X