• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spirit Portents...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spirit Portents...

Whenever I see a blackbird or crow through my study window, I am often reminded of a very spiritual woman, and medium indeed (said so in her knickers, har-har) who told me that seeing such a bird is in fact the spirit of my mother (died 1992 - RIP) embodied, and is bringing me good news.

I'm waiting on two very nice roles, and as soon as saw this phenomenon outside my window just now, black crow sat on the shed palisade, - I realised I will have good news!!

But then it did a massive shît on the decking - my mother would have never done that so come on, who's mum was it?

See you if you see two blackbirds sitting on a cup, you'll have your own Youtube infamy
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
    X