• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's always interesting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's always interesting

To open up Winamp and see the last track(s) one was listening to whilst pished the night before. Always something I wouldn't choose to listen to when sober, mostly from the list I have when guests are here so I don't bore them with my choice.
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    To open up Winamp and see the last track(s) one was listening to whilst pished the night before. Always something I wouldn't choose to listen to when sober, mostly from the list I have when guests are here so I don't bore them with my choice.
    Wot, like Level 42?

Come on....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Wot, like Level 42?

Come on....
      Abba
      Me, me, me...

Comment

I bet it was Michael Bolton
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
          I bet it was Michael Bolton
          Who?
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Abba
            Abba is ok mate, I always had to temper my love for a good tune with my love for a power chord and a good trash, such was the late seventies, then you had to be one or the other, never both together.

ABBA, now - joking apart Agnetha, the blonde one, girl not bloke was always a favourite of mine, I was buying The Clash and French photocopy-sleeved Pistols singles to impress my mates, whilst at the same time buying ABBA Swedish releases from Adrian's Records in Essex via mail-order (no internet remember) and my fave was Agentha's solo album from 1975, Elva Kvinnor i ett Hus (11 women in a house), and here she is performing (in B&W folks!) looking all lovely and Swedish and ready to give a blow job after the song I'm sure, ropey start, good song tho...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              Abba is ok mate, I always had to temper my love for a good tune with my love for a power chord and a good trash, such was the late seventies, then you had to be one or the other, never both together.
              I was in love with the blonde one and had to hide the records under the bed when the mates came around. Their music was good too.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Ah, but surely the last song is the one that drove you to bed. You can't be blamed for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                  Ah, but surely the last song is the one that drove you to bed. You can't be blamed for that one.
                  Who made it to bed?
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

I use www.lastfm.com

Fantastic site. Free to use. Don't need to sign up. iPhone apps. Brilliant.

Choose a band/musician/style and it creates a whole theme around it. Brilliant for working on clientco sites.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X