• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fill yer boots!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fill yer boots!

FT.com / Property & Mortgages - Mortgage providers relax criteria on buy-to-let loans

Lots of cheap easy BTL credit (don't you just love it)!

High rents rising sharply with inflation to really hammer them tenants.

Property only goes up.

Boomed!

I love the smell of cheap money in the morning.

I was just thinking the other day that I haven't got enough debt.

Comment

My credit card provider just raised my limit without me asking them to..

Could this be Bubble 2.0?
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I paid off all my credit cards over christmas and then they dropped my limit on one card

I guess it must look really dodgy paying off debts over christmas, and not going on a spending spree
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

"]Kensington Mortgages" and which is owned by Investec, the South African bank, on Monday became the first lender since the downturn to increase its loan to value on buy-to-let loans to 85 per cent. Last week, Paragon, a buy-to-let lender , launched a range of products aimed at smaller-scale landlords looking to expand their portfolios. "

Both "banks" nearly gone bust, yet somehow they are back ffs.

Comment

Working...
          X