• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

After 15 years of contracting...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 15 years of contracting...

After 15 years of contracting (off and on), I've made a sale of a product.

I started working through my company last year with a small consultancy. The agreement is that any software I develop for them, I get 15% of any sales. I also get 15% of the yearly support license. We've just sold the first license for a six figure sum (Swiss francs, and no, there are no leading zeros!).

We've got another two large companies interested in the same product.

I'm quite pleased.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

I started working through my company last year with a small consultancy. The agreement is that any software I develop for them, I get 15% of any sales. I also get 15% of the yearly support license. We've just sold the first license for a six figure sum (Swiss francs, and no, there are no leading zeros!).

I'm quite pleased.
    Congrats

Double congrats on the Swiss bit, they can be hard to please.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Well done, that man

Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Nice one NAT

Comment

Email call me dave and let him know a small UK IT business is expanding, doing well and isn't a disguised employee.

Well done.

Comment

fmn! beyawesome!

Comment

Well done

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

I'm quite pleased.

Comment

Well done that man!
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X