• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any good Personal Injury Solicitor / Lawyer known?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any good Personal Injury Solicitor / Lawyer known?

Can anyone here recommend a good PI bod / firm as I want to slap the silly bugger who rear ended me on the M25 with a nice compensation claim?

Luckily its only whiplash.
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    I thought you didn't mind that?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I thought you didn't mind that?
      not from balding middle aged men who can't drive & should be banned for every one elses saftey
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

not from balding middle aged men who can't drive & should be banned for every one elses saftey
        That's you out Suity.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Think yourself lucky, people pay good money for that usually
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
            Think yourself lucky, people pay good money for that usually
            I don't need to pay; I have a BGG
            Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

doesn't your car insurance cover you for this ?

They can make a claim on your behalf

Comment

Can anyone here recommend a good PI bod / firm as I want to slap the silly bugger who rear ended me on the M25 with a nice compensation claim?

It’s an urban myth. Whiplash is very difficult to prove. BTW No-win-no-fee means no fee for your solicitors. You could end up paying for the other party’s costs if you lose.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

If you have legal cover with your Car Insurance then get onto them and let them sort it out.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    If you have legal cover with your Car Insurance then get onto them and let them sort it out.
                    Unless it's the same company as the driver that crashed in to you.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X