• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Come on the Spurs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on the Spurs

Looking good so far. And I have you to win the competition at 30-1.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Looking good so far. And I have you to win the competition at 30-1.
    Any stream links - the ones I have are pants!

Come on You Whites - the real Whites - Bolton Wanderers even thought we're not playing...

Comment

Haway Meeelan.....
      Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Any stream links - the ones I have are pants!

Come on You Whites - the real Whites - Bolton Wanderers even thought we're not playing...
        I'm watching a danish one from myp2p.eu.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

have you looked at epl433.com ?

Comment

Sky Player?
            Blood in your poo

Comment

Well they've been up against it in the 2nd half and it's got a bit bad tempered but crouch has just hit the back of the net.

1-0 spurs.

Comment

I know I am going to regret this but:

A Yids thread and no Suity! Is he unwell?
                Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
                Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  Well they've been up against it in the 2nd half and it's got a bit bad tempered but crouch has just hit the back of the net.

1-0 spurs.
                  Oh Joy

<< Gooner here

Comment

And Gattuso, who had already given one of the Spurs bench a shove during the game, has just headbutted one of them after the whistle has gone. WTF!

Comment

Working...
                    X