• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hereford!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hereford!

Hi gorgeous, sexy and highly intelligent CUKers...oh, and MF

I trust you're all well? You'll all be the same people but with different aliases I'm sure!

Right....Hereford....I need to rent a house there for 6 months, or somewhere commutable to it (was thinking possibly Cardiff).

No idea what Herefords like though - it seems like one of those a**e end of nowhere type of places?
    Anyone live(d) there? Any areas to recommend? (Ideally near loads of boozers)

Cheers me lovlies,
    Sal
    xxxxx
    The pope is a tard.

Hi Sal. No idea where Hereford is
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Hi Sal. No idea where Hereford is

Cliphead!!!! I actually braved a Port and Brandy again the other day, and thought of you! I hope you're keeping well honey xxxx

Wouldn't have expected a fine Scottish gentleman such as yourself to have that sort of useless southern information clogging up your brain
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        Cliphead!!!! I actually braved a Port and Brandy again the other day, and thought of you! I hope you're keeping well honey xxxx
        Couldn't be better

How's things with you, new gig?
        Me, me, me...

Comment

My CAMRA Good Beer Guide 2007 recommends:

Barrels, 69 St Owen Street, Hereford, HR1 2JQ

Kings Fee, 49-53 Commercial Road, Hereford, HR1 2BJ (actually a Wetherspoon pub)

Victory, 88 St Owen Street, HR1 2QD

Do you like cider?
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
            Couldn't be better

How's things with you, new gig?
            No, I'm still stuck in mother-fussing London....but my hubby's just got a gig there, so we're moving for a bit. Makes life a bit simpler...
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

All I know is that they have a breed of cow. Hope this helps

I think it is the British equivalent of Bielefeld - people have heard of it, but no one has ever seen the place nor knows of anyone who has.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                No, I'm still stuck in mother-fussing London....but my hubby's just got a gig there, so we're moving for a bit. Makes life a bit simpler...
                Don't be picking any fights in pubs around there
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

Do you like cider?
                  [adopts best Sommerset accent]

I loves me cider my lover

[/stops adopting best Sommerset accent]
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

It's most famous for the SAS and kinky parties in the surrounding area
                    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
                    X