• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting in IT in the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contracting in IT in the UK

Can I just check whether it is still OK to post comments on here regarding contracting in IT in the UK?

I can't remember if this football / Daily Mail / car review / global warming / house price discussion site is the right forum for it.

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Please try to keep the forum on topic, RC.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Please try to keep the forum on topic, RC.
      I think the OP should stick to subjects he knows about.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        Can I just check whether it is still OK to post comments on here regarding contracting in IT in the UK?
        I think you still can, but beware of the grumpies.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

What is IT now Mr Cranium?

Comment

I was wondering why this thread had been given a tag of "canesten".

When I said "IT contracting", I did NOT mean contracting a dose of Internal Thrush!

(Or was that MF admitting he's an irritating cnüt?)
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

No

next....
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                No

next....
                Your sig refers to Ozymandias, but your avatar seems to me to be Rameses. Is this intentional?
                Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus View Post
                  Your sig refers to Ozymandias, but your avatar seems to me to be Rameses. Is this intentional?
                  Yes
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Ozymandias was another name for Ramesses the Great, Pharaoh of the nineteenth dynasty of ancient Egypt.[4] Ozymandias represents a transliteration into Greek of a part of Ramesses' throne name, User-maat-re Setep-en-re.
                    Ozymandias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Working...
                    X