• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TD Baker anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TD Baker anyone?

www.tdbaker.co.uk

Can give you a 90% return, apparently. Any experience of them?

Fer...Cough!

If you are a UK tapayer, don't even go there. Anyone else, burn your own money...

Incdentally, can't find them on Companies House...
    Last edited by malvolio; 1 March 2006, 10:48.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

"If you are a director of a limited company then we have salary/bonus tax saving scheme. This will reduce your tax liability by 50%."

"We have the ability to save up to 70% of your PAYE/NI liability. This does not involve the use of offshore companies/trusts. This is a tax saving technique that has been tried and tested over the previous ten years."

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
        "If you are a director of a limited company then we have salary/bonus tax saving scheme. This will reduce your tax liability by 50%."

"We have the ability to save up to 70% of your PAYE/NI liability. This does not involve the use of offshore companies/trusts. This is a tax saving technique that has been tried and tested over the previous ten years."

Instead of posting a useless comment like that, why don't you call them and find out about it?

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN

It's probably one of those discretionary trusts that is controlled and effectively managed by someone else in someone elses' name. Pop stars and so on have put their dosh into these and then found, in the worst cases, that they can't get their money back. I think Marc Bolan's assets were tied up like this and now his family have no idea where the money went.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
            I think Marc Bolan's assets were tied up like this and now his family have no idea where the money went.
            I think that was the Marc Bolan Charitable Trust. There was a docu about it recently. I think the estate ended up with a large tax bill (100k odd). And the heirs still can't get any money but there was a court case coming up soon I think.

Comment

Working...
            X