• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Embarassing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Embarassing

Hello Everybody,

Knowing that most of pimp :

- doesn't provide job description for any reason
    - ads are mostly a copy/paste of an old one.
    - a pimp can say i am about to send your cv & doesn't

why can't we apply for all suitable ads & lie to the pimp ?

The client shouldn't be embarassed of receiving the same cv via several pimp ?

What??

No.

That sounds petty and childish. Don't stoop to their level, you have better things to do with your time.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      What??

No.

That sounds petty and childish. Don't stoop to their level, you have better things to do with your time.
      Some of WSS
      Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
      Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Eh?

Comment

No, the client won't be embarassed but they might get pissed off. It probably wouldn't reflect badly on you anyway.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Someones sockie needs fixing
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Someones sockie needs fixing shooting
              ftfy
              Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
              Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

"Embarassing"

Embarrassing indeed................

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

shaunbhoy > it's my keyboard

cojak > Even in a professional way, without certainty, we can only be the pigeon.
                  I think the main aim is to be judged by the client.

if you don't receive the job description, how can you be sure it's for the same manager (at the HSBC for example).

Depending on your experience, the process is respected all the time ?

Comment

Originally posted by absolute View Post
                    shaunbhoy > it's my keyboard

cojak > Even in a professional way, without certainty, we can only be the pigeon.
                    I think the main aim is to be judged by the client.

if you don't receive the job description, how can you be sure it's for the same manager (at the HSBC for example).

Depending on your experience, the process is respected all the time ?
                    Are you a new AI bot ?
                    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                    X