• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Up the Arsenal!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up the Arsenal!

Absolutely friggin breathtaking

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    Absolutely friggin breathtaking

Come back suity!

Comment

Yep splendid stuff.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Great comeback and well done to the Arse. However, I still can't see them going through.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by RowleyBirkinQC View Post
          <Innocent wide eyed look>
          Oh Wowley! A Gooner are you?
          </Innocent wide eyed look>
          Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
          Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
            <Innocent wide eyed look>
            Oh Wowley! A Gooner are you?
            </Innocent wide eyed look>
            No, but I did win a lot of money tonight
            Come back suity!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Great comeback and well done to the Arse. However, I still can't see them going through.
              ISTR people saying the same in '06 when we did Real Madrid at the Bernebeu.

They need to play the same game. Get an early goal over there & who knows?

Comment

Working...
              X