PDA

View Full Version : One for the Squirrel Fans

Spacecadet
17th February 2011, 17:34
BBC News - Prince Charles launches Cumbria red squirrel campaign (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-12492212)

He added: "My great ambition is to have one in the house... sitting on the breakfast table and on my shoulder!"

TimberWolf
17th February 2011, 18:21
Whose house? I gather squirrels aren't well suited to houses, as they like climbing and tearing and nibbling things. Rending old furniture and intricate historic woodwork to shreds would be ideal for keeping claws and teeth in tip-top shape.

MarillionFan
17th February 2011, 18:28
Whose house? I gather squirrels aren't well suited to houses, as they like climbing and tearing and nibbling things. Rending old furniture and intricate historic woodwork to shreds would be ideal for keeping claws and teeth in tip-top shape.

Surely Prince Philip would just blows it's head off if he saw it in the house.

'Bally squirrels' BOOM

TykeMerc
17th February 2011, 18:37

Probably would have done decades ago if he could have got away with it, hard to miss Charles's head especially for an experienced shot like Phil.

TimberWolf
17th February 2011, 18:45

'Bally squirrels' BOOM

Yeah, I can see it now. He'd mount Camilla, tooting his horn, gun cocked shouting 'Tally Ho!' as he chases it and Prince Charles around Balmoral Castle.

xoggoth
17th February 2011, 20:19
I like all animals (except cats obviously) but if The Prince of Daftness is in favour there must be something wrong with them.

amcdonald
17th February 2011, 20:22
He should have married Hazel Blears then, then he could have had a chipmunk on his shoulder